Friday, July 10, 2015

Handmade Handcrafted shea butter soap!

Customers often ask me what my favorite ingredient is to work with! So hard to choose, there's SO MANY! But virgin (unrefined) African shea butter has to be near the top of the list! It's SO FANTASTIC IN SOAP! You can even use shea butter straight on any dry areas for instant relief (cracked heels, elbows, hands)! I use it as fully 5% of our popular Rustic Soap Collection soaps. http://simplysoap.com/rustic-soaps.php I order my shea butter from a coop that purchases from African women of Ghana, who hand-crush the shea nuts into butter! Purchasing from them supplies much-needed jobs ....something else to feel good about, besides gently-cleaned, well-moisturized, gloriously scented (or unscented) SKIN! 



No comments:

Post a Comment